[Gambas-user] Two colors and two entries in a GridView

Tobias Boege taboege at ...626...
Fri Aug 4 09:16:21 CEST 2017

On Fri, 04 Aug 2017, Rolf-Werner Eilert wrote:
> In a GridView, it occurs that I need two different entries with two
> different background colors in a few of the cells. So I thought about
> different solutions for this.

You mean two different colors in the same cell and that's why you can't use
the Background property of the cell?

> 1. Using RichText doesn't produce any entries here on my system, don't know
> why, but it might have been an easy way to use it with a <table> with two
> columns. But even .Data.RichText = "Hello" doesn't show anything in the
> cell...

GridView.Data is only to be used to provide data to the GridView inside its
Data event (see the documentation). To access a particular cell use

  GridView[Row, Column].RichText = ...

Regards,
Tobi