[Gambas-user] Component Creation

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Wed Apr 26 18:23:08 CEST 2017

Le 26/04/2017 à 18:16, Leon Davis a écrit :
> Gambas v3.9.2 GTK+3
>
> I am trying to create a component using gambas. Is there a way to test the
> component during development? or is it necessary to complete the component
> and install it to test? You help is appreciated.

I usually test the component by running it as a project, with a startup
class only used for testing.

But then it depends on what kind of component you are writing. If you
are writing a GUI component, it can be tricky. You may have to reload
your project, or restart the IDE when you create new controls.

--
Benoît Minisini