[Gambas-user] GUI Tab Auto-Complete Issue

Gianluigi bagonergi at ...626...
Wed Apr 26 13:34:56 CEST 2017

Hello Benoit,

Is a small bug known since March 2016 [0].
When you click Backward (with Backspace) one of the IDE proposals, the
Mouse cursor remains locked.

You can unlock it using the arrows, Enter, or Save (Ctrl + S)

Regards
Gianluigi

[0]http://www.gambas-it.org/smf/index.php?topic=4743.msg37952#msg37952