[Gambas-user] shell

Mike Crean mike.crean at ...2897...
Mon Apr 24 11:47:06 CEST 2017

If I run make from the terminal in a named directory make works as expected.
Using Gambas 3.9.2 and run the command, shell "make" while in the named directory I get an error make: *** No targets specified and no makefile found. Stop The same error when I try to shell to a file containing #!/bin/sh and make.The file runs correctly when run from the named directory. The named directory permissions are set for anyone.This is on a Rpi3 running RaspbianAnyone have a fix for this please.
Regards Mike