[Gambas-user] [Gambas Bug Tracker] Bug #1094: Wait command freezes when clock is adjusted back

bugtracker at ...3416... bugtracker at ...3416...
Fri Apr 21 17:49:48 CEST 2017

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.1094&from=L21haW4-

Comment #1 by Benoît MINISINI:

The execution does not really hangs.

It's just that when executing WAIT 1, the interpreter waits until the clock reaches the current time plus one second.

If you set the clock back in time 5 minutes while running the WAIT instruction, you add 5 minutes to the waiting delay.

I can fix that behaviour by using a monotonic clock (i.e. a system clock than only increases). I will try to check if it is possible.

Benoît MINISINI changed the state of the bug to: Accepted.