[Gambas-user] gambas-club.de is back again

Tobias Boege taboege at ...626...
Sat Apr 8 19:37:46 CEST 2017

On Sat, 08 Apr 2017, Benoît Minisini wrote:
> Le 08/04/2017 à 18:37, Christof Thalhofer a écrit :
> > Hi,
> >
> > gambas-club.de down would have been a heavy loss, because AFAIK it is
> > the only Gambas forum in german language. So I took it under my wing.
> >
> > One question: Can I use the Gambas logo for the forum? Are there any
> > files for designers?
> >

> Yes, of course.

If by "files for designers" you are ok with an svg, there's one included in
the Gambas distribution and you can immediately get it from sourceforge:

  https://sourceforge.net/p/gambas/code/HEAD/tree/gambas/trunk/app/src/gambas3/img/logo/gambas.svg

Regards,
Tobi