[Gambas-user] Schlieszung des Gambas-Clubs

Julio Sanchez jusabejusabe at ...626...
Wed Apr 5 12:47:44 CEST 2017

Hello  T. Boege:
I'm sorry for what happened with the German forum.  :(

The Spanish-speaking community invites you to participate in the forum in
Spanish:
https://www.gambas-es.org/
(With google translator, we could understand ...)

Regards

Julio