[Gambas-user] gambas web how to deploy (under construction) but minimal info ready

Sat Apr 1 23:39:20 CEST 2017

> script:
>
> >>permits interpret a source files and based on their content as script
> will render html or not using logic, its only recomended for static content
> that only need minimal logic, when fails show the source code in webserver,
> this must be configure using the cgi as wrapper that deliver the request to
> interpreter.<<
>
> i'm not agree with that. You can making dynamics script too.

yeah, i xplain bad that part, but the problem its that when script raise
and exception, sensible data its scaped to the browser and consecuencie to
the web user in client side.. so not recomended--