[Gambas-user] [Gambas Bug Tracker] Bug #1014: org.freedesktop.DBus.Properties Method:GetALL not implemented?

bugtracker at ...3416... bugtracker at ...3416...
Tue Sep 27 12:20:07 CEST 2016

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.1014&from=L21haW4-

Antonio OREFICE reported a new bug.

Summary
-------

org.freedesktop.DBus.Properties Method:GetALL not implemented?

Type             : Bug
Priority         : Medium
Gambas version   : Unknown
Product          : Unknown

Description
-----------

I'm trying to implement an mpris2 interface for a multimedia player.
Some mpris clients do work, others just dont (eg: the plasmoid shipped with plasma 5)
I suspect it needs to read all of the properties i'm exporting.
If i restart plasmashell after starting my player, from the console (activated dbus debug in gambas)
i read:

gb.dbus: call: [org.mpris.MediaPlayer2.xt7] org.freedesktop.DBus.Properties GetAll
gb.dbus: org.freedesktop.Properties.GetAll: error: Not enough arguments DBusObject.GetAllProperties.523 DBusObject.DBusObserver_Message.596
gb.dbus: call: [org.mpris.MediaPlayer2.xt7] org.freedesktop.DBus.Properties GetAll

I'm exporting several properties and methods successfully, but when i try to call GetAll() manually from QDbusViewer, i receive a null answer, but this time i've not the error "Not enough arguments DBusObject.GetAllProperties.523" in the log
Is that expected? Am i supposed to implement GetALL()?

Sorry for the dumb question.