[Gambas-user] floating (MDI) console window at startup

roger oc3vp7w8 at ...1709...
Mon Sep 26 14:50:08 CEST 2016

my apologies for sending the wrong image.

I will modify my original question somewhat and ask,

The checkbox next to the menu item Console is checked when I open up the
Gambas IDE.

This is consistent. What preferences item or config edit would reverse this?
Is this a probable bug?

I am presented with a floating console window every time I open Gambas.

Any suggestions or help would really be appreciated.

Thank You.

Roger