[Gambas-user] [Gambas Bug Tracker] Bug #1013: gb.db.odbc new GetRecordCount mechanism seem not work with firebird database

d4t4full at ...626... d4t4full at ...626...
Sun Sep 25 23:14:51 CEST 2016

Christian,

Hi. I made the GetRecordCount() function.

Can you please be more specific as why it does not work for you? I do not have an FB DB to test, so if you could please be clear as how it fails I'll appreciate it.

Thank you,
zxMarce.