[Gambas-user] floating (MDI) console window at startup

roger oc3vp7w8 at ...1709...
Sat Sep 24 18:21:01 CEST 2016

Somehow since using 3.9.0, a console window shows as a floating (MDI) window
at the start of all of my IDE apps.

A search suggested that I remove gambas3.conf but that will remove all my
preferences.

When an app starts in the IDE, the checkbox next to the Console menu item is
checked. That suggests a preference but I cannot find anything. The only
item I found was in gambas3.conf, "Console=False" but that is what I want (I
think!).

The console window should lodge somewhere other than where it is.

Any help or any suggestions?

Thank You

Roger