[Gambas-user] Looking for some gb.media examples

Christopher McLennan mclennan at ...3614...
Sat Sep 24 03:42:18 CEST 2016

Hello

I have a desire to use the MediaPlayer control from the gb.media component
so that I can invoke some logic when the "AboutToFinish" event is raised.
I've looked at the VideoPlayer and the VerySimpleVideo player examples from
the Software Farm but these use the gb.media.form's MediaView widget and
the events I need are not implemented in that control.

Does someone know if there are some good video playback reference examples
using the gb.media component?  I tried to bang around this evening to get
something to work but so far to luck.  Seeing a few examples would really
help me build my understand of the component.

FYI: I am using Gambas 3.9.0 on Lubuntu 14.04

Thanks very much.  I love using Gambas for all kinds of projects!

-Piper