[Gambas-user] Gambas 3.9.1

Roel Touwen roel at ...3306...
Fri Sep 23 08:58:51 CEST 2016

   First of all I have to say I am very happy that Gambas updates through dnf.

   But:

   Why is it that arrays are changed. I had to go through all my software
   .count en .sort don't seem to work anymore and produce an error!

   Further I placed in a childform a form with parent the mainform. Suddenly It
   is not controlable anymore. It appears over all forms on the screen and I
   cannot set visible to false.

   I HAVE to say that I am very enthousiastic about Gambas and I am using it
   for nearly ten years now. But these changes in the software make me very,
   very sad. Please cut the crap, don't try to be Microsoft!

   Roel