[Gambas-user] [Gambas Bug Tracker] Bug #1009: Wish: Speed button for fast packaging

bugtracker at ...3416... bugtracker at ...3416...
Tue Sep 20 10:47:50 CEST 2016

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.1009&from=L21haW4-

C THAL reported a new bug.

Summary
-------

Wish: Speed button for fast packaging

Type             : Request
Priority         : Low
Gambas version   : Unknown
Product          : Development Environment

Description

When I do packaging inside the IDE with Crl-Alt-I I always have to klick 9 times in the packaging assistant. I'd prefer to have a speed-button, which instantly builds the package by one klick without asking me anything (not even a line for changelog), because the defaults are mostly the same, as defined the first time, the packaging assistant was used.