[Gambas-user] gbc3 in makefile in debuild

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sun Sep 18 22:54:13 CEST 2016

Le 18/09/2016 à 16:16, Christof Thalhofer a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> for the sake of comfort and speed I compile my gambas projects and libs
> via a makefile and Debian debuild.
>
> So I can do a "debuild binary" in a script and get a project.deb
>
> Since Gambas 3.9 my build breaks, when inside debuild. Here are the
> relevant output lines:
>
 > [...]

Since Gambas 3.9, libraries executables must be copied to
"$DATADIR/gambas3/lib/$VENDOR", $DATADIR being by default
"~/.local/share", and $VENDOR being the vendor name of the library.

The name of the copy must be the name of the library, followed by ":",
the major version, a dot, the minor version, and ".gambas".

For example, if your library project is "deg-telefon", the vendor is
"deg", the version is "1.2", and the executable is "deg-telefon.gambas",
you have to copy the executable at
"~/.local/share/gambas3/lib/deg/deg-telefon:1.2.gambas".

Benoît Minisini