[Gambas-user] My project can't find libraries (3.9) - more info

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sat Sep 17 16:58:55 CEST 2016

Le 17/09/2016 à 08:28, richard terry a écrit :
> On 17/09/16 16:03, richard terry wrote:
>> Hi list,
>>
>> Just building a new machine with linux mint 17 and gambas 3.9
>>
>> when trying to run my project  can't find libraries.
>>
>> I've tried adding these the usual way and despite their being libraries
>> in the directory gambas doesn't let me select it. ?what am I doing wrong??
>>
>> Thanks
>>

>> richard

Make the library executables from the project. As libraries, they will
be installed in your home directory as symbolic link to their
executable, and will be detected by the IDE.

Benoît Minisini