[Gambas-user] Christmas gift

herberth guzman herberthguzman at ...626...
Wed Sep 7 20:13:43 CEST 2016

I'm fall in love of Gambas3, and every day I fall in love more, more more,
web.form (I love you)

With WEBSERVICE implemented, i promise not to be unfaithful.

Excellent idea.
gambas3+webform+(gb.reporting service)+webservice

Cool

I feel fly

Herberth Guzmán