[Gambas-user] Christmas gift

Tobias Boege taboege at ...626...
Wed Sep 7 18:35:36 CEST 2016

On Wed, 07 Sep 2016, Moviga Technologies wrote:
> For Christmas this year, I wish for a native RichText component for
> Gambas 3.10! :)

Besides some extensions in the OOP department of the language or related
syntactic sugar in the compiler, which I can never remember unless I'm
confronted with their lack, I would like to have a component which lets
you treat the various (compressed) archive formats in a way that's similar
to the File & Directory functions [1-3] in Gambas, that is as if they were
a file system.

You better get to work Benoit. This list is not going to become shorter :-)

Regards,
Tobi

[1] http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/cat/file
[2] http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/comp/gb/file