[Gambas-user] [Gambas Bug Tracker] Bug #984: error compiling again 0.9 openssl, only 1.0 compiles

bugtracker at ...3416... bugtracker at ...3416...
Mon Sep 5 19:42:04 CEST 2016

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.984&from=L21haW4-

Comment #34 by PICCORO LENZ MCKAY:

now compiles and testing the provided example , works, only the hmac are left, that will be verified in a newer system to discard if are openssl or code itselft the problem,

that patch made gambas compile not only for me, also for the winbuntu 12.04 LTS and 14 LTS too in the ppa's

addiding source code conditionallity was sarted with my patch,i mean, the patch check if version are present and the funtion are inline, so dont waste the openssl upstrream

there's the test project using recently compiled with lasted revision running in debian squeeze:

All hashed or ciphered data is base64 encoded
Checking digest sha256...
Output is:      ungWv48Bz+pBQUDeXa4iI7ADYaOWF3qctBD/YfIAFa0=
Should read:    ungWv48Bz+pBQUDeXa4iI7ADYaOWF3qctBD/YfIAFa0=
---
Checking cipher (salted) aes256...
Output is:      U2FsdGVkX18BI0VniavN7464hGnXjHmRYfG6I2X1nJA=
Should read:    U2FsdGVkX18BI0VniavN7464hGnXjHmRYfG6I2X1nJA=
abcrypted:      abc
Should read:    abc
---
Checking cipher blowfish...
Output is:      QNVH2mCCLE0=
Should read:    QNVH2mCCLE0=
Decrypted:      abc
Should read:    abc
---
Checking HMAC...
Output is:      T9CyFSdu8S8rPkyOysKBFJi2Vvw=
Should read:    0v6YBj+HawMZOvtJtJeVkQ==
---
Done.

PICCORO LENZ MCKAY changed the state of the bug to: Fixed.