[Gambas-user] Pre-release of Gambas 3.9.1

Mon Sep 5 16:48:00 CEST 2016

still this are open and the patch was given:

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.984&from=L21haW4-

and some bugs found related to hmac crypt, seems its better in the near
future use polarssl event the openssl that has a long bugs history

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com