[Gambas-user] [Gambas Bug Tracker] Bug #1022: A little issue with Pop3Client

bugtracker at ...3416... bugtracker at ...3416...
Fri Oct 28 13:30:16 CEST 2016

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.1022&from=L21haW4-

Jorge CARRIÓN reported a new bug.

Summary
-------

A little issue with Pop3Client

Type             : Bug
Priority         : Medium
Gambas version   : Unknown
Product          : Unknown

Description

Yesterday I did a pop3 mail notificacion project. I haven't use the pop3Client fora long, long, time and I've found it very much improve and better than old.
The program uses a timer to check the new mail incoming and there is the stranger thing: doen't seem check the mail server again. I've tried this things:

-Set de Client (using settings class), open it (works fine) and left it opened. A Timer send a ping from time to time and another Timer send the open method again to check the incomings mails. Doesn't work, it don't get the new mails

-Set de Client, open it, check the incomings and close it. The Timer open and close each time it checks. Doesn't work too.

-Set de Client to New Pop3Client, read again the settings and check the mail. This works fine...

I don't really know if this is a bug or a expected behaviout, but I think it is, at least, a little weird.

Best Regards