[Gambas-user] New update on Gambas Farm

Jorge Carrión shordi at ...626...
Tue Oct 18 12:08:24 CEST 2016

¡¡KISS!! Keep It Simple Stupid!!

The htEdit 1.0.6 version does very tricky things in order to prevent
webview to follow the externals Links. I forgot the wonderfull simplicity
of STOP EVENT sentence... (Here comes the "Stupid" word).
I've Updated to 1.0.7 Version in Gambas's Farm. Much more simple and solid.
Sorry about the noise, GianLuigi.

Best Regards