[Gambas-user] Documentation, 2 things

Julio Sanchez jusabejusabe at ...626...
Sun Oct 16 13:22:46 CEST 2016

Hi Dag:
In his day believed the website (and still active):

http://cursogambas.blogspot.com.es/p/indice.html

Has multiple examples and simple projects, applied to each article.

The course starts from "0" and ends in design patterns (via GUI, data
structures, databases, and even examples with arduino !!). And referring to
more information on gambaswiki related article.

The only flaw: languaje  is Spanish

But you can help translate the web using google translate

regards

Jsbsan