[Gambas-user] A question about WebView

Jorge Carrión shordi at ...626...
Fri Oct 14 12:15:45 CEST 2016

I'm trying to do a control like textEdit, but allowing with links and
images, based on webBrowser example.

All is done and works fine, but if I create a link (<a href.. etc) and I
click on it the webview, naturally, follows the link and I loose all the
changes on the page.

I want prevent that behaviour in the way that if user clik on a link and
the editable property is true, the webview doesn't follow the link.

Hope this will be more clear.

Best Regards