[Gambas-user] Incomplete gambas 3.9 install

T Lee Davidson t.lee.davidson at ...626...
Fri Oct 14 03:56:12 CEST 2016

Whatever distribution you are using may likely did not automatically install ALL of the Gambas components. For this particular
project, you will probably need to also install the gambas3-gb-desktop and gambas3-gb-media (however they are named in your
distro) components.

On 10/13/2016 06:05 PM, richard terry wrote:
> Hi List,
>

> Just built a new machine for work and after doing a standard apt-get
> install gambas3  when running my project the error messages missing
> desktop.x11, gb.media and gb.media.form
>
> ?what's going on and how to fix.
>

> Thanks
>

> richard