[Gambas-user] sni-qt/3330" WARN

Demosthenes Koptsis demosthenesk at ...626...
Mon Oct 3 21:34:52 CEST 2016

If i create the Menu with IDE Gambas it will be a menu on top of the form.

Creating the menu by code it is ok now.
The only change to work was to add at the end of New() the event name

  hMenu = New Menu(Me, True) As "RootMenu"
  hMenu2 = New Menu(hMenu) As "Menu2"
  hMenu3 = New Menu(hMenu) As "Menu3"