[Gambas-user] Menu has no Click() event

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Mon Oct 3 13:39:17 CEST 2016

Le 03/10/2016 à 13:33, Demosthenes Koptsis a écrit :
> On 3/10/2016 14:21 μμ, Benoît Minisini wrote:
>> Le 03/10/2016 à 10:32, Demosthenes Koptsis a écrit :
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> i try to implement a systray icon with a popup menu.
>>>
>>> In wiki says that each menu has a Click() event but i cannot find it in
>>> code.
>>>
>>> I attach the small project.
>>>
>> Are you using the last version finally?
>>
> i use 3.9.0

Your program cannot work:
- You must give your popup-menu a name that matches the string defined
in the TrayIcon PopupMenu property.
- You must define that menu before setting the property (this should not
be necessary, but at the moment it works like that).
- Once the popup menu is defined, you should not let-it popup on the
Click event.

All what I said is true with the new trayicon procotol.

I guess you are using an old desktop that does not implement it, and so
has other problems.

Please post your system information so that I know.

Benoît Minisini