[Gambas-user] libpq.so

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sun Oct 2 21:20:56 CEST 2016

Le 02/10/2016 à 20:53, Demosthenes Koptsis a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> in my lmde2 i have the libpq.so file in folder
>
> /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libpq.so
>

> however the configure -C command cannot find it and i get

> || THESE COMPONENTS ARE DISABLED:
> || - gb.db.postgresql

Compiling needs -development- packages!

You must install the postgresql development packages.

Moreover, you may have to install two development packages for
postgresql: one for the client library, another one for some server
include files that should be in the client library development package.
It depends on your distribution and its version.

Benoît Minisini