[Gambas-user] Arrays of Structs

Christof Thalhofer chrisml at ...3340...
Tue Nov 29 19:17:16 CET 2016

Am 29.11.2016 um 05:38 schrieb Cam Era:

>> By the way, I strongly suggest not to use Struct, but normal objects.
>> Struct were mainly made to interface with C libraries.
>
> I'll do exactly that from now on.

For object-oriented programming in Gambas a struct can be replaced with
a class. When I started Gambas programming I also made some structs for
the purpose of bringing a couple of variables together to define an
object. But in Gambas the right tool for that is a class.

The class defines an object, you can create an array of a couple of such
objects and you can sort that array.

Alles Gute

Christof Thalhofer

--