[Gambas-user] Setting focus to form.

Tue Nov 29 12:15:35 CET 2016

In one of my projects, there are two forms the user switches forth and
back with "F9". I use ".Main" to show the other form, so

FMain.Main

would it be in your case. But the calling form must still exist for this
to run, so the splash screen would have to disappear later.

Try and tell if it does what you mean... Maybe Gianluigi's way is better...

Regards
Rolf