[Gambas-user] installing Gambas on Cygwin

Moviga Technologies moviga at ...3488...
Wed Nov 16 22:55:17 CET 2016

But, wait for some other people to chip in with some more wisdom on
this, because perhaps there are smarter ways to do it, than to install
each package individually (which seems a lot of work)  :)