[Gambas-user] Fwd: Some screenshots of my current work on Terminal forms

Fabien Bodard gambas.fr at ...626...
Mon Nov 14 13:50:45 CET 2016

> Am 14.11.2016 um 12:21 schrieb Fabien Bodard:
>
>> More widgets
>
> Great! Tn the future the Debian installer will be programmed with Gambas!
>
> And mc, and htop and so on.
Something like mc can be done... maybe an editor

I want to add menus too. In fact it remember me some learning time on
Money.Bas a demo in QBasic.

I need benoit to do some work on a gb.term component. As i can't get
any input from the terminal. So I'm just doing all th infrastructure
for
rendering.

The goal of this component is to make application drawing as easy in
terminal as it is in graphical mode.

> ;-)
>

> Alles Gute
>
> Christof Thalhofer