[Gambas-user] gb.web.form: Multiple main forms

Tobias Boege taboege at ...626...
Sun Nov 13 17:47:54 CET 2016

Hi Benoit,

in revision #7958 you removed support for multiple main forms in gb.web.form.
I have two webforms, a Login.webform and a MainSite.webform, the latter of
which is my startup class. If the user is not logged in yet, according to the
session, I used to

  Response.Redirect("/Login")

which would run the login webform. This does not seem to be intended anymore.
How would I do something like that now? I don't want all the code in one
webform, obviously.

Regards,
Tobi