[Gambas-user] gb.web.form: Preserve state of dialog window

Tobias Boege taboege at ...626...
Sun Nov 13 17:02:51 CET 2016

On Sun, 13 Nov 2016, Benoît Minisini wrote:
> Le 13/11/2016 à 16:11, Benoît Minisini a écrit :
> >
> > I found another bug: the static instance is not correctly kept between
> > requests.
> >
> > At each request, all GUI object are re-created. But when one of them is
> > an automatic static instance, it is recreated as a normal instance.
> >
> > Regards,
> >

> Does it work now for you with revision #7969?

The window is persistent now. Thanks. But if I have a custom property like
the Opened As Boolean in the example I attached previously, will it be
preserved, too? That seems not to be the case currently (even if I make
it a Read/Write property).

Of course, I don't need that specific property anymore now, but will other
properties added to a Webform class be restored? Since the Tag property is
preserved, I can also use that for any additional data, I guess.

Regards,
Tobi