[Gambas-user] Installer questions: How to package up new components?

Jorge Carrión shordi at ...626...
Sat Nov 5 05:59:28 CET 2016

I think that the stable version of the repository is much better suited for
that.
The trunk version is much intended for development.

Try with
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:gambas-team/gambas3

It contains the last stable version of gambas. Use it for your development
and install it on client's machines. We (near 60 computers in the company)
have been done so for 5 years without problem at all.

Best regards