[Gambas-user] a possible bug-report

Thu Nov 3 08:42:30 CET 2016

Am 31.10.2016 13:51, schrieb Moviga Technologies:
> Hi!
>
> There is a warning in the console in the Gambas IDE that says:
> gbx3: warning: 2 allocation(s) non freed.
> Not sure where that comes from, but as C++ needs to free up stuff, I
> suppose it has to do with the gb.sdl2 component?

Just saw this thread, and there is a similar problem with one of my
Gambas hacks. Every 10 minutes, the program calls the email server of
our website and asks for application forms that might have been sent. If
there is one, it processes the data and makes a nice PDF which is then
sent to the customer.

If the webserver fails in that moment or there is no internet
connection, the program stops and sends me a system mail with "3
allocations non freed".

I have never found the reason, and it didn't really bother me, but if
someone is interested in finding out, I would post some code and start
looking for it...

Regards
Rolf