[Gambas-user] Windows are bizarrely larger, slower, and differently colored when running from a saved executable.

Ethan Boicey ethan at ...3601...
Sat May 21 22:00:32 CEST 2016

Hi, I have noticed something in Gambas I would like to disable if possible.
When running a program from the Gambas IDE, it works great, but when I save
it as an executable and run that the program runs a bit slower, the window
is larger, and black text is more dark gray than pure black. Is there a way
to turn this off, or use the interpreter from the IDE (which seems to work
as expected)