[Gambas-user] Seeking a bit of advice here...

adamnt42 at ...626... adamnt42 at ...626...
Sat May 21 01:05:54 CEST 2016

Thanks for the input everyone..
I'm leaning towards Lubuntu at this stage ...

This is going to be a "large" task, to move every box.
Wish me luck.

On Tue, 17 May 2016 10:58:35 +0200
Fabien Bodard <gambas.fr at ...626...> wrote:

> Debian
> Lubuntu or Xubuntu
> Archlinux
> Mint xfce

> >> - lightweight desktops,
> >>

> > I recommend LXDE based distros (example Lubuntu), Xfce is too buggy.
> >

> >> - Gambas
> >>

> > If compiling is OK, then this shouldn't be problem.
> >

> >> - postgresql 9.3+
> >> - must have su/ssh/ access to all boxes.
> >>

> > Aren't those pretty much standard things in about any distro?
> >

> > Jussi
>

> --
> Fabien Bodard

B Bruen <adamnt42 at ...3379... (sort of)>