[Gambas-user] Balloon with black background

Thu May 12 11:16:14 CEST 2016

This has not priority 1 for me, but it looks somewhat ugly.

Currently I am migrating an older project from Gambas2 to Gambas3.

On my system, there is qt4 with KDE4, but due to performance reasons I
use qt3 and KDE3 for display.

The same project shows a Balloon with yellow background when started the
old way with Gambas2, but the background is black (and font negative =
white) when I start it in Gambas3.

Maybe it fails at some missing theme, or some system variable which is
declared differently under qt3 and 4. Anyway, do I have any influence on
this?

For the moment, I cannot check this on a newer system, so I would like
to hear your comments on this first. You will know Balloon better...

Thank you!

Rolf