[Gambas-user] Warning from Shell command

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Tue May 10 16:49:37 CEST 2016

Le 10/05/2016 16:40, Rolf-Werner Eilert a écrit :
> When I shell out after having made a PDF with
>
> Shell "okular " & myPDFfile
>
> I get a warning in the IDE:
>
> okular(12453)/kdeui (kdelibs) KXMLGUIClient::~KXMLGUIClient: 0x7bcc08
> deleted without having been removed from the factory first. This will
> leak standalone popupmenus and could lead to crashes.
>
> Anything to worry about?
>
> Rolf

This is a message from okular, this has nothing to do with Gambas.

KDE programs usually emit tons of debugging messages. They are
redirected to ~/.xsession-errors when the program is launched from the
GUI. Otherwise you get them in the terminal.

--
Benoît Minisini