[Gambas-user] [ask] issue 926 : want to edit a record, it's change the other record

zainudin ahmad author.ilmi at ...626...
Fri May 6 04:47:14 CEST 2016

exactly, I want make a simple example for my new blog(
gambaspi.blogspot.co.id ), create db app with gambas and not need much code.

sorry for my english & thank you.