[Gambas-user] [ask] issue 926 : want to edit a record, it's change the other record

T Lee Davidson t.lee.davidson at ...626...
Thu May 5 20:25:01 CEST 2016

I don't know what happened with the archive, but after extraction there is no code in the FMain.class file. Just the default
comment, "' Gambas class file", and nothing else.

FMain.form is there, though, with a DataSource containing a DataBrowser.

--
Lee