[Gambas-user] [Gambas Bug Tracker] Bug #919: FileChooser always shows directory panel, even when visible=false

bugtracker at ...3416... bugtracker at ...3416...
Thu May 5 09:18:21 CEST 2016

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.919&from=L21haW4-

Comment #8 by Alexander KUIPER:

Sorry - i just want to have the FileChooser, without the directory panel on the left. I know it consists of DirView, FileView, etc ... But it has some more things around it, the buttons above the FileView window and the file-extension selection.

I tried to use configure the DirView object in FileChooser to hide/minimize it, but it is a read-only object. So then the only option is to copy the FileChooser component in my application, and remove the 'restriction' here, to get the 'preferred' functionality.