[Gambas-user] Mime component to decode popmessage

Tobias Boege taboege at ...626...
Fri Mar 25 18:18:11 CET 2016

On Fri, 25 Mar 2016, Roel Touwen wrote:
> Op 24-03-16 om 14:36 schreef Roel Touwen:
> > Hi All,
> >
> > Today I started working with the pop3 component. To display the message
> > in (e.g) a webbrowser I have to decode the pop3 message.
> >
> > In the sample this has not been worked out. Moreover on remarks as:
> > 'this should work I get error messages in several emails.
> >
> > So: Anybody a short sample how to decode the mime message?
> >
> > Thanks for now and have a good easter weekend you all!
> >

> Anybody?

I believe Hans[1] already spent a lot of effort on this topic. If you can't
read the article your best bet is to look at the sources which are linked in
the download section of this page[2]. You are probably looking for MMParser.

Regards,
Tobi

[1] http://www.gambas-buch.de/dw/doku.php?id=k24:k24.5:k24.5.3:start
[2] http://www.gambas-buch.de/dw/doku.php?id=k24:k24.5:k24.5.4:start