[Gambas-user] How to register and login to the Wiki?

T Lee Davidson t.lee.davidson at ...626...
Thu Mar 17 00:41:59 CET 2016

I used to be able to login to the Wiki (http://gambaswiki.org/). This was prior to it receiving its new face.

Now, I cannot login apparently. When I enter my login credentials, I see no evidence of being logged in and still see the
"Login" button. There is also no recover password, nor register, link.

Has the procedure for registering/logging in changed, and I simply cannot find the documentation explaining it?

--
Lee