[Gambas-user] .Find only from position "1"?

Tue Mar 15 12:02:22 CET 2016

I found the reason: There is a white space starting the string with the
fieldnames, i. e. the first element begins with " ".

In the Gambas IDE (list with array contents) a whitespace is hardly
visible. Maybe it would be an idea to indicate it by replacing it with
another, unique character like a small middle-dot or coloring it with
light gray, blue or so?

Anyway, my problem is solved, and sorry for the noise :)

Regards
Rolf