[Gambas-user] [Gambas Bug Tracker] Bug #890: Wrong Value on IDE

bugtracker at ...3416... bugtracker at ...3416...
Fri Mar 11 23:31:00 CET 2016

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.890&from=L21haW4-

Comment #2 by Benoît MINISINI:

Got it... It's a bad bug fix made more than one thousand revision ago (r6222 to be exact), to prevent the debugger for modifying the Key property of collections.
Consequently, it prevented all collection enumeration indirectly called from working as expected.

Why we should never make global states... But I'm trapped with backward-compatibility.

Now I'm looking for a fix, stay tuned.