[Gambas-user] Menu changed programmatically

Thu Mar 10 18:12:16 CET 2016

How to change the entries of a pop-up menu?

I wanted to use a MenuButton like it is used in the Gambas IDE, i. e.
not for a menu in the ordinary "menu" sense of the word, but for a list
that reacts like a ComboBox.

In this case, I would have to abuse the pop-up menu that is linked to
the MenuButton. But how can I access the entries of a menu during
runtime? I haven't found anything about it in the documentation.

Regards
Rolf