[Gambas-user] Copy data like Ctrl-C

Wed Mar 9 16:42:50 CET 2016

When I want to copy data for copy-and-paste like with Ctrl-C, how could
I do it directly from code (via press of a button) instead of offering a
text area for the mouse?

In our database, sometimes I need a student's address in Writer or
another program. It would be nice to have a button to copy the relevant
fields automagically to be used in Writer by Ctrl-V.

I haven't found any information about this because I don't know where to
look for.

Thanks for your insight!

Rolf